2 July 2012

Cinema em Concerto

What a magical night I had last saturday!
A night in the "Paço dos Duques" (Guimarães, Portugal) where a band played some soundtracks of some famous movies of all times. While the band was playing, some short videos of each movie were projected, including: Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, Wizzard of OZ, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Singin' in the Rain, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Modern Times, etc.

Oh, I didn't expect such a great moment! But well, you know, "the beauty is in the unexpected"...





1 comment:

  1. My name is Vasco Faria and I am the conductor of the band who performed at this concert.
    It is extremely rewarding for me to read your comment. In fact the whole scene became idyllic, a perfect symbiosis between the images, space, audience and music!
    I could not pass up the opportunity without showing you my appreciation and gratitude for the unexpected and surprisingly pleasant reading you gave me, well there!
    Best regards,
    VSF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...