20 April 2013

The Blind Side

When I think about inspiration, I think about a few women that thankfully are present in my life and some that I admire only from distance (in fashion, business, academics,...). In that imaginary, there's Leigh Anne (Sandra Bullock) from "The Blind Side" movie, which I've lost the track about how many times I've watched it. The role played by Sandra Bullock puts me "exactly" where I want to be.
For years and years, I've dreamt about being like some of my inspirational people without realizing I could effectively be one of them. Me as a woman I admire! And there comes a time in your life that for some reason or another (or simply work), it starts to happen...
In this way, I'd like to share 3 of my [infinite!] mantras:

"Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't."

"Set your goals high and don't stop until you reach them."

"Behind every successful woman is herself."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...