22 May 2013

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of love: Avoid, if at all possible. Unfortunately, Arthur Dent has never read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I was keen to share only this funny quote, but then I realize I need to try to say something about one of the craziest movies I've seen.
It's not the kind of movie I'd watch for my will at a first sight, but The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is pure genious! It was some time ago that I've watched and I still can't have a opinion about it, except I love the way big questions of the Universe and of our existence are ridiculed into simple things!
The movie is inspired in the old television series, radio series and book of the same name by Douglas Adams. I must admit I didn't know about it until I watched the movie and I discovered it's not only about THGTTG but also few more novels.
Well, I think I'm gonna watch it again because it's too much to catch up in a one-time-visualization...
Here's the trailler and don't miss the anthem neither: so long and thanks for all the fish




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...