30 September 2014

Days and nights around Meylan

Now that September has gone, I feel like looking back to the past months, including all Summer, and feeling all the bless I can feel. 
Being a believer that "everything happens for a reason" (oh, clichés!...) was never 'my thing', or something I rely on; instead, scepticism and believing that I could have the control of everything in my life were my mottos. But, you know, there comes times in life when we are proved wrong more times than wished, so we start paying attention to the signs, evidences and what's happening in a moment and then the other and then what follows... and yeah, we have no choice but to admit "[probably] everything really happens for a reason", because most certainly these moments will be connected one with another. And, for the good and for the bad, that's simply amazing!
The worst part, for a personality like mine, is to understand, in darkest moments, that better days will come and that those moments are needed for the light to come be appreciated...

As for what made me write this post in particular, I cannot be other thing than grateful and proud for the life I have, I choose to live and that I decide to live everyday. I know I'm a very lucky girl and this Summer just proved me that once again.
In early May I had not so good news (things that can make you really out of courage for a moment) then Summer came and I spent most of it in France, met wonderful people and had incredible days and nights that filled my life with great memories and then, September came, and everything was fixed again...
(Seems this September has brought all winds of change, no doubt. You, sweet thing...)
So, you see, maybe I needed that bad things happened, that everything changed suddenly and made me go through harsh times, so that I could gain all the unexpected love and good "things" I gained in the meantime before everything was fixed and changed again!

"Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith."

Gratitude for everything, always...








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...