21 September 2014

Water is my element

Aaaaaah, clear mind, calm heart!

Water has to be my element, as it is here that I found myself more times than I can count.
I'm sure that being born and raised near the seaside and this beautiful lagoon (Pateira) gave me this sense of belonging to the water. As much as I can admire and respect countryside, it's around water that I found my best strengths. Being around mountains always give me this sense of claustrophobia and the limits are so clear that it's as if they are an obstruction (to me), whereas looking at the sea gives this sensation of 'infinite' and "let's do this!".
But above all, Nature shouldn't be put on check anyway because beauty is actually everywhere, this is more of a selfish thing and about where you found yourself at your best...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...