30 November 2014

the E. word on Tumblr

I've been out of social networks for awhile and in fact, this blog is the only thing I kept non-stop with a lot of pleasure. Mainly because I feel this space somehow mine. I can make it look like how I want, I can 'design' it and this fact gives it some sort of identity, my identity, so that's why I like to see my things here more than any other page with standard formats and ways to communicate.
I like it here, very much. It's so quiet, isn't it?

As for Tumblr, the concept it's a bit different from this blog, but I think I like it too. It can work more of a visual diary with my favourites photos only, all easily accessible, and less need for words.
I don't know, but I decided to give it a try.

Here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...