4 July 2015

Offline

I guess the time has come when I don't feel like putting anything down here. I'd like to say that it's mainly because I don't have thoughts lately, but that would be awkward even for me. I had, they are just not from and for my inner creative self. In the history (!) of this blog, and therefore, my life, there was never a period I felt so uninspired. Before yesterday, the last time I took my camera out was in April! Trust me, that's not a good sign... Life has been passing by though, can't complain, but I've been finding joy on very simple things I cannot express here.
End-of-the-day-walks are still a major/basic command in my life and precisely yesterday (July, the 3rd) I watched what can possibly be my favourite sunset of all times! The most spectacular show.
Here are left some pics I took with my mobile for the last 3 months or so, low quality, always during the same routine, the most important portrait of my days. The only place you can be sure you'll find me.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...