20 October 2015

El Camino de Santiago de Compostela

Cleaning out the dust here on the blog, I found this from the archives somewhere in 2014, after I did El Camino de Santiago de Compostela myself. It was such a life time experience and, after 1 and a half year, I still don't want to add anything to what I wrote back then.

I've always had this "problem": to find on others the words I'd like to write myself. You know, putting down quotes and texts nicely and make them having sense with the underpinning thoughts, not too strict, not too soft, not too tough, not too flowered. In other words, I lack the ability to write. Invariably, of course, it seems I always find on others the things I wanted to say myself.
Nonetheless, I've finding out this thing about myself: I'm best at talking! I can say I'm a good speaker, I like it when I have (some serious) conversations and I notice my thoughts been linked and I surprise myself with some serious stuff I can articulate with the flow of a good conversation... That's when I'm more prone to ramble, because when it comes down to me and a keyboard, I have quite strict and rational writing.

Regarding "El Camino", I found this quote"The Way is a very personal journey" - I heard in this movie - all I wanted to say about it. Nothing more, nothing less.
With that said, I should just add that I feel really fortunate for had been able to do "The Way" and it came, again, in a peculiar phase of my life which, giving my sceptical mind a little benefit of the doubt, made me believe everything really happens for a reason (and why not, a little cliché never hurt nobody!).

"It's your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you." 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...