12 May 2013

Hamilton Islands


In a unhappy connection with my last post, here's my individualization state of mind... See, egocentrism et all.
Truth is, the fact that I love cities so much plus being in them so much lately plus if I may say so, being completely lost/vanished of the essential of ones life - I truly admit - is making me wanting/needing/wishing for fresh and pure air.
Nature at its grandeur.
Simple food and no people at all. Or maybe just one person, a good one though. Some kind of the simply luxurious life.

Not sure if a beach refuge or the english! countryside but, for now, in my dreams, Hamilton Islands, Australia, would be just... Perfection.
In a urgent need of this.*






Photos: Tuula

 *I mean, seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...