28 November 2013

Dear Lisbon (again...)

After a long and unpleasant month, I packed my things and, for some reasons, I went to Lisbon for a week. Didn't went far, true, but far enough to have a blast of fresh air. 
Lisbon is such a city and as cities are my biggest source of inspiration I came home with all the batteries charged. During these days completely off of my daily environment, the quote below was the most important realization. Nothing that I hadn't realized before, but there are real moments when we are reminded of it.

People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. 
Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

Kim Culbertson





More here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...