11 March 2014

Virtual getaways

The weather it's been incredibly good these last days, I even went a little bit crazy and wore a t-shirt during the weekend which cost me a flu (of course!).
There's something inexplicable about waking up (literally) for this sun shining days after 3 months of severe winter (as much as I love it, I could see myself being mentally stressed for Spring, I admit) (hey, but hey, I still live in sunny Portugal, not that I can complain that much I know!).
So, with that said, I thought I'd share this country cottage in Australia with which I felt in love today!

This lovely cottage in Australia belongs to interior designer and stylist Kali Cavanagh. She lovingly restored the neglected 1860s cottage into a tranquil getaway set in Victoria’s picturesque countryside. The decor is a seamless mix of old and new, industrial and vintage, with marble and metal contrasted with timber and linen. The lounge room’s large windows frame the surrounds, while the fireplace, country kitchen and many creature comforts make the home a perfect retreat for weekends and holidays.









Source: The Style Files

More from my dream houses here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...