23 July 2014

Sabrina being all a muse!

A big thumps up for Sabrina mix&match of this great classic and elegant, yet effortless, outfit!
It's not exactly the first she appears around here, see more here & here.

When I got this shirtdress last year I would have never thought I would wear it this much. With out biking mentality in Amsterdam, a dress is not the most convenient thing to wear. And yet every time it comes out of the laundry, I wear it straight away. (Ok, after my boyfriend gives it a good iron. With the layering at the bottom it’s just too complicated for me in the morning. Need. Coffee. First.)
It also goes perfectly well with the classic pieces of jewelry I have been wearing lately. Like my luck locket from Cartier, which subtly shows when worn with unbuttoned things.




Photos: afterDRK
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...